Welcome to South Africa, and welcome to The Safari Club! Get in touch with us directly via email or phone and we’ll reserve your accommodation and answer any questions you may have about us or the surrounding areas.
- Make a reservation by phone: +27 11 979 0321 or +27 10 880 5532
- Make a reservation by e-mail: [email protected]
- Address: Cnr of Pomona Road and Mimosa Ave, Kempton Park, Johannesburg
- Safari Club Manager – 071 528 5508
- Emergency Contact Number – +27 71 528 5508
- Club Transport – 0762486762
Directions from O.R Tambo International to The Safari Club Hotel
GPS Coordinates – 26 5’ 31” S & 28 16’ 12” E
Exit airport on R21 towards Pretoria.
The first turn-off heading to Pretoria is ‘Voortrekker Rd/Air Freight the Second turn-off is ‘Atlas Rd’.
The third off-ramp is Pomona Rd. Take this one.
At the top of ramp, stay right, and then turn right into Pomona. When you turn, you drive over the R21. As you go over on bridge, look to the right 1.00. clock, you will see large thatch building – this is the Safari Club. Right next to highway.
You must however proceed past the safari Club, then turn right at ‘Rietfontein Supermarket’ about 400 m from the traffic Lights you have just crossed(Little café on right). You then turn in at the cafe – head straight and you will see our gate parallel to Pomona Road – Safari Club
Using GPS or Google Maps: Type in: Corner of Pomona Road and Mimosa Ave or the Safari Club Hotel